The world was caught off guard today as what Russia said and what Russia did were two different things. Yesterday the Russians said they would scale back their attack on Ukraine but it seems they lied as the shelling of civilian targets continued. That had an impact on the markets. And, stick around for the interview with Jill Watkins and Jourdan McChesney from EntreFEST this year in Iowa City.
- New COVID cases climb in Canada;
- Russia lies and the markets react;
- Sen. Joe Manchin takes a swing at taking wealth;
- Pizza, gotta love it. We have a list of the best;
- That Applebee's executive about wage cutting...an update;
- Russian oil tankers are disappearing no, really;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Guess who may be filling your next prescription?
Those stories plus this conversation with Jill and Jourdan about EntreFEST 2022 happening in Iowa City this coming June. Click through to learn more about this premier event, what is offered and get a discount with a special promo code. To listen CLICK THIS LINK.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- March 30, 2022