Getting closer to the weekend...welcome to the Thursday edition of the business news headlines! Here's what we've got for you today:
- We achieved a record today...but it wasn't good;
- Walmart to cut jobs;
- Starting today you can buy "plant burgers" there;
- United to cut more pilots;
- Coca Cola to launch a new product;
- McDonald's announces two major programs;
- California Pizza files for bankruptcy;
- Nordstrom cutting staff and pay;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Is the "middle-ground" of restaurants going...away?
Thanks for listening!
- July 30, 2020