Only one more day left in 2020...you in for that? Today here are the business news headlines we've got for you just ahead of New Years Eve:
- Half of U.S. states will do this next year;
- Hackers steal $36 billion from unemployment;
- "Stick a fork in it!" Talking about additional stimulus dollars;
- Hey, we've got corn and soybean news;
- Podcasting is HOT - Ask Amazon;
- The Wall Street Report
- Gearing up for a work from home society.
Those stories PLUS, for the interview, it's Ro Crosbie from Tero International with a new set of programs designed to take time into consideration. Your time. It's called "Tero Clinics - Learning in Small Doses" and if you CLICK HERE you'll learn more.
Thanks for listening!
- December 30, 2020