Back to work...like we really ever left...right? It's the business news headlines for the final Monday of 2019. In the news today:
- A new Federal Reserve study on tariffs says....
- New shipping costs for stuff over 50 pounds;
- More retail headaches coming in 2020;
- New Tesla vehicles are out...all made in China;
- Gas prices to go up soon and why;
- The Wall Street Report;
- How about "Paw-Ternaty Leave" Paid.
Those stories plus Laura Kinnard on this holiday shortened week with some business events. Laura from DM Biz Mixer can be heard right here.
Thanks for coming by.
- December 30, 2019