Just hours ago the last U.S. military air-cargo plane left Afghanistan marketing the end of the war that has lasted twenty years. Meanwhile in the business news headlines:
- Housing sales slow yet again;
- Ikea wants your "slightly used" furniture;
- Get ready to pay more at the pump and why;
- Another restaurant shortchanging workers;
- PayPal and stock trading?
- Robinhood and the SEC;
- The E.U and a new U.S. travel ban;
- The Wall Street Report;
- More news about the great "job reshuffle".
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- August 30, 2021