The final day of April and we're heading into the weekend with loads of interesting business news stories plus, a bit later, Jeff Pitts is in the chat it up about "Stuff to Do" in the Greater Des Moines Metro...but first the news:
- Stocks finished lower and why;
- Household income soared in March;
- And, you were buying stuff!
- Big tech on a big roll;
- Macy's union wins a decision;
- Meanwhile the UAW is not happy with GM;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Why investors are pleased, it would seem;
- Boeing gets tough with "hate speech".
Those stories plus you'll hear from Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine about some hyper-local things going on in the Metro. To listen, just click here.
- April 30, 2021