Friday Sep 03, 2021
The Business News Headlines 3 September 2021
One word could describe this morning's Labor Department report on jobs created in august and we'll start our show with that story...and make sure you stick around for the fun stuff with Jeff Pitts as we chat it up about a host of things from People Magazine to Parade Magazine and...oh yeah..."Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. But, first the news:
- In a word the August Jobs Report was...
- A muted day on Wall Street;
- President Biden on the economy and Delta;
- Elon Musk and Texas Politics;
- Ghost Kitchens and Walmart in the news;
- The IRS and emails;
- Uber, Lyft and...Texas;
- Barge Traffic, Harvest and Louisiana;
- The Wall Street Report;
- It's "The Great Wait" and it's expensive.
OK, then! Time to enjoy "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro as Jeff Pitts and I riff about a whole host of things. Sure we've got music, sports, swords, knights, farmers markets but you'll also get a dose of "famous people who we don't know" and the weird direction Parade Magazine took, favorite celebs and more. To listen to all of that, just click here!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.