It's the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines. And, follow us along on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- What goes up, must come down;
- Taco Bell - Pandemic Menu Adjustments;
- Jeep had a virtual reveal today;
- The job numbers are...shocking;
- 30% of Americans think the economy is just...fine;
- The Wall Street Report;
- A double dip recession?
Those stories plus a hyper-local conversation with Betty Devine who is running to become a county supervisor in Polk County, Iowa. We talk about her experience, various reforms, budgets and how she wants to better inform county residents about systems and accessibility. Meet Betty Devine here.
Thanks for listening!
- September 3, 2020