Welcome to a brand new month...with some lingering business news stories and a bit of a rift between the "old guard" and some new investment methods. Here's what we've got for you today:
- The Dow was up the Nasdaq down and why;
- The person who will replace Warren Buffet is;
- The "old" vs. the "new" and Mr. Buffet is in the mix;
- A lack of stuff and people could stall the economy;
- President Biden to increase refugee numbers;
- Some businesses and their 401(k) and some surprises;
- Folding phones are back in the news;
- The Wall Street Report;
- They say "herd immunity" may not come to the U.S.
Also today you'll meet Dr. Eddie Moore, Jr. and his work in diversity training for businesses and communities. We'll also discuss his books and his new effort at creating "diversity institutes" in Iowa and the nation. To listen to that conversation, click here.
- May 3, 2021