The Mid-Week edition and welcome to Wednesday. It was another down day on Wall Street and we'll share why. Plus, for the interview, former Des Moines Register journalist Kyle Munson will be in to talk about the newly minted Western Iowa Journalism Foundation. But, first the news:
- More changes to the COVID19 Relief Bill;
- Americans are rushing to file their tax returns;
- How the "Death Tax" became a big worry;
- U.S. wages are up but...there is a but;
- Job cuts and Exxon and morale;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Masks? We don't need no stinkin' masks!
Then, as we said, Kyle Munson is in for the interview. Having spent 24 years with the Des Moines Register Kyle is now with Principal Financial but...his love of journalism has led him to become the president of the Western Iowa Journalism Foundation. Why does it exist and will he be going on RAGBRAI this year...to listen click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- March 3, 2021