Welcome, once again, to a brand new year. Glad you've clicked through. Here are the business news headlines we've got for you today and there are some surprises just ahead.
- Need a used car? Get ready for sticker shock;
- New car sales off a whopping 23% from last year;
- The first trading day of 2022 was...good;
- The number one carmaker in the U.S. is...
- How about some plant based sausage for lunch;
- And a real meat story with some...serious cash;
- Starbucks says it's employees must get the jab or...
- COVID home tests from a surprising place;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Do we call this Return to the Office 3.0?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- January 3, 2022