Midweek and while the markets closed mixed there are signs pointing to a more robust economic recovery. By the way, you can follow us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour. Here's what we've got for you today:
- One word can describe Wall Street today..."meh";
- The gap is getting wider. What does that...mean?
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen wants a meeting;
- Oil prices were up again today and why;
- Another day another GameStop story;
- Cattle, Feed and a Feud;
- Pandemic home remodeling is rockin';
- The Wall Street Report;
- Some new vaccine news.
Those stories PLUS I'll visit with Katie Olthoff about a startup that launched during the pandemic. It's part of our series about entrepreneurs who took the dive during COVID19 and are making things happen. Katie and her partner launched Chop Local. Think farmers/ranchers, small processing facilities and consumers. And, yes, it is scalable. To listen, just click here!
Thanks for listening!
- February 3, 2021