U.S. Trade Policy...it's sort of like playing a game of "Wack-a-Mole" you never know what is coming up from where. Welcome to the Tuesday edition of the business news headlines. Today:
- Trade Deal with China: On, Off, On, Off...yikes;
- Sprint "over counts" and rakes in millions;
- Google is in some legal troubles from employees;
- See the Peloton ad this weekend? Company stock down 7%;
- Wall Street had a rough day, we've got the numbers;
- You may not get "fries with that" a potato story.
We have all experienced "Death by Power Point". Today Maureen Berger a trainer from Tero International is in to give you tips on how to make sure your next presentation is not only remembered but that you also drive home your objective all with out the dreaded death by Power Point. You can listen to that here.
Thanks for coming by!
- December 3, 2019