Welcome to the first business day of August! Here's what we've got for you from the world of business:
- Furloughed workers now seeing their jobs...disappear;
- President Trump takes credit for the market bounce;
- Clorox: Supply, Demand and a New CEO;
- Retail bankruptcies continue to mount;
- A storied brand sent to the trash bin today;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Stimulus Checks & Credit Cards...it's a story.
Plus today for the interview you'll hear from restaurateur Carl Wertzberger from a locally owned West Des Moines, Iowa eatery, Gilroy's Kitchen + Pub + Patio. It's a candid conversation about how to survive, and even thrive, in the face of COVID19. You'll hear a series of management practices that may work for any business. To listen to that conversation just click here.
- August 3, 2020