The first days of April have not been kind as mounting numbers of people succumb to COVID-19. And all of that has had a major impact on business. Here's what we have for you today:
- First it was Costco now Target;
- Midwest Grocer HyVee enacts new social distancing guides;
- Hobby Lobby, finally, calls it quits and no pay for employees;
- Vermont says these are non-essential retail items;
- Airlines: Vouchers or Refunds...wanna guess;
- Mortgage relief...well maybe;
- 3M pushes back on the president;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Remember cannabis stock...it's in trouble.
Thanks for listening!
- April 3, 2020