It's the "late edition" of the business news headlines for the final trading day of November. We're blaming it on left-over turkey. In the news today:
- A global automaker says they will cut 10,000 jobs;
- Black Friday just ain't what it used to be;
- A shocking development for the UAW;
- Five years ago Target was in trouble...today it's different;
- The markets had a lousy day but a good month;
- Career hunting? Try being a "Life Coach" it...pays.
Those stories plus Jeff Pitts the managing editor of Cityview Magazine is in to share his list of "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro and we have some fun doing it. We also blame the turkey...and pie for that. To listen in just click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- November 29, 2019