Welcome to the Business News Headlines for Wednesday the 29th day of May...where has this month gone? We've got a quick programing note...we're trying something a bit different and putting this up well before 5pm Central. Why? We noticed that getting the news headlines in advance of the end of the day seems to be the right thing to do. So...we're going to try this for a bit. Meanwhile today:
- That "Trade War Thingy" just got more interesting;
- The markets take a bath on worry;
- IHOP pulling our leg...again?
- That Galaxy Fold the wait ain't over;
- Lordstown, Ohio back in the news;
- So, you're "optimistic" about the economy...is that a good thing?
- Putting ear plugs on smart speakers;
- And the favorite airline is....
Those stories plus we go Out to Lunch with our guest Brad Anderson from AARP-Iowa. But before we settle in to order we always do "Quick Bites" three questions for our guest. Let's see how Brad does: To hear that segment click here.
Out to Lunch is a weekly segment where I get to take a thought leader Out to Lunch and you get to listen in on our business conversation. Click through to learn more about Brad, his passion about public service, the new programs being rolled out and how they will impact every family...not just AARP members. Enjoy. To listen in click here.
Thanks for listening!
- May 29, 2019