We're nearly "outta here" when it comes to June and heads up, from the business world, the new jobs report is due out on Friday morning...but we're getting ahead of ourselves. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Go Big or Go Home? United Airlines in the news;
- Meanwhile Alaska Airlines cutting routes;
- Walmart driving down the price of insulin;
- Fulfillment center jobs starting at $20.60 an hour;
- Automakers say some may ditch the mask;
- GM will leave nobody behind;
- Let's talk cheap groceries;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Another day another report on jobs.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- June 29, 2021