Just before we went into the studio we got this bulletin: Israel will roll out a booster dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to older people, citing a drop in protection against severe disease driven by the Delta variant. That didn't hit before the markets closed. In other news:
- There are lies and there are LIES;
- The GDP numbers look pretty good;
- But the new unemployment numbers;
- So, you really, really like grilling out;
- Apple shared some disturbing news;
- Data says NYC to gain San Fran...not so much;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Remember those fancy office perks?
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 29, 2021