It's already mid-week and welcome to the business news headlines for Wednesday the 29th of July. Here's what we've got for you today:
- Markets move higher on Powell remarks;
- Boeing CEO "confident" no matter who wins in November;
- Why Facebook bought Instagram;
- Snap to snap up more women and minorities;
- Jobs that can be done from...home;
- Will J.C. Penny liquidate;
- The Wall Street Report
- Food insecurity is rising in America.
Those stories plus a conversation about COVID19 and making buildings, busses, classrooms and homes...safe. My guest is Joe Galasso from the company Protective Environmental Systems who says he can help answer the question, "Is it safe?". To hear that interview, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- July 29, 2020