Each weekday we gather some of the more interesting business news stories and offer them up to you on your time. Nope, you don't need to wait and listen at a specific time because this newscast goes with you in podcast form. Here is what we've got on tap today:
- What did businesses do with the $1.5 trillion tax cut that is now a year old?
- Apple reported trouble in China;
- Speaking of China, investors there are off-loading lots and lots of U.S. property;
- Gold is making a comeback - Can the "Gold Guys" be far behind?
- The changing brick & mortar drugstore. We've got a couple of examples;
- Wall Street struggled today and we'll have those numbers.
Also today a two part interview about economics. Our guest is Dr. Chris Draper who has recently released his book, Velocity Economics. What is it? How does it work? Who benefits? What will it mean to workers, families and business startups? And, how is it different than the current system that doesn't seem to work? Asked and answered in Part One which is here.
Then in Part Two of our conversation with Dr. Draper we talk about socialism isn't that what he is promoting? Also we speak to the headwinds that Dr. Draper says is killing productivity in the United States and he says it is all because we are stuck on a system that has not worked and will never work. Trickle Down Economics. Listen to Part Two here.
Thanks for listening.
- January 29, 2019