On any other day a drop of 4.8% in the U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) for any quarter would have had Wall Street in a tailspin. But, these are not like "other days". Here's what we've got for you today:
- Packing plant employees to defy President Trump;
- Strike talk is buzzing as workers eye Friday;
- Lousy economic news yet the markets surge;
- Doing business with a company the president hates;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Costco "Mask Policy" spurs a backlash;
- Direct stimulus vs. tax cuts...looks like tax cuts.
Thanks for coming by for the listen!
- April 29, 2020