Welcome back to what is an international bit of business news headlines. Click ahead to listen to my conversation with Alex Ho from a company called Tractor-Line and based in Malaysia. But, first the news:
- Stocks tumble led down by tech;
- Consumer Confidence takes a beating;
- Mixing politics and business at FedEx;
- JP Morgan Chase and the government shutdown;
- Amazon, Employees and Court;
- It's more than chips hurting automakers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The "Great Reset" for younger Americans.
Those stories plus an international conversation with Alex Ho who is a director of sales and marketing for the Malaysian company Tractor-Line. It was some rough technology but the high points of the conversation are here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- September 28, 2021