We're getting to the end of October and for Wall Street it's been a spooky season. Here are the business news headlines for Wednesday the 28th of October:
- Another sell-off on Wall Street and you know why;
- Oil prices tumbled today and why;
- The biggest financial fear for Americans is....
- Food stockpiling and food manufacturing;
- Technology and the U.S. Senate today;
- Losing our appetite for chain restaurants;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Hey, Tic Tok is hiring!
Those storie plus we welcome back Austin, Texas singer/songwriter Roxi Copland to talk with us a bit about her business, COVID19, getting radio airplay, juggling business responsibilities and...Spotify. To hear that conversation and a snippet of her new song, click here.
Thanks for listening.
- October 28, 2020