This is a first! Today we had quite the day gathering some interviews from not only AARP-Iowa but also the founder of Ancestry.com Paul Allen who was in Iowa making a pitch for his new startup called SOAR. In addition we're now headed out to meet with the Washington D.C. "Shadow Senator" Paul Strauss at an event organized by Iowa for D.C. Statehood. Whew... But, here are the business news headlines we've cooked up for you:
- Wells Fargo CEO Tim Sloan steps down; guess what happened to the company stock;
- The largest auto dealership in the U.S. isn't really a dealership;
- Amazon is headed to Austin, Texas with more jobs;
- Here is a list of 7 cheap things you can do to your home that will increase it's value;
- The Iowa Care Act passed the Iowa House today; we'll have reaction from AARP-Iowa;
- What happened on Wall Street and why.
Back tomorrow with a stunning interview from the founder of Ancestry.com about strengths...good stuff!
Thanks for listening!
- March 28, 2019