Welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines plus an interview with a father and son about...yep, business. Here's what we've got for you today.
- Ford and GM report earnings this week;
- Paul Krugman says there is a mania on Wall Street;
- Free Food for Coins!
- Did the $600 a week keep people from working?
- Restaurant sales...
- Consumer confidence falls;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Fleeing the city is the new trend.
Also today you'll meet Carlos Alvarez and his son Christopher. Since he was a little boy Christopher has heard about the work his father does at Tero International but, until he signed up to work there as an intern didn't really appreciate the business world. It's a neat story. To listen just click here!
- July 28, 2020