We're clearly on the downward drive of 2021 but still there is always breaking news from the world of business. Today we'll start out talking about the Santa Rally and some surprising news from Apple. Let's go:
- The Santa Rally stalled and why;
- A retail giant is back but, will it last?
- A pay-day loan company is in really hot water;
- Apple is in the "giving mode" it would seem;
- Gas to hit close to $4 a gallon? We're not buying it;
- EV maker Rivian made an announcement today;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Not flying? You are soooooo lucky.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- December 28, 2021