Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Hour...we've got some of the big business news stories waiting for you with just a click of the mouse...or phone. On tap today:
- It's not nice to mislead investors, ask Walgreens;
- More Elon Musk and Tesla stuff today;
- Hard to imagine but Sears stock hit a milestone today;
- Facebook says 50 million users may have been compromised;
- The GOP voted to make some tax cuts permanent;
- But even that didn't help the markets.
Those stories and just a bit of commentary along with a chance to meet Neil Blanchard the founder of Profit Pros. What dies he do? He finds money. No, really he finds cash that you and your business are leaving on the table. Good stuff.
Also, today is FRIDAY and that means our friends from Cityview Magazine drop in to share with us a little fun and Stuff to DO in the Metro this weekend into next week. Click through for Jeff Pitts and Parker Reed. Enjoy!
And, thanks again for coming by!
- September 28, 2018