What goes up must come down and that's what happened today on Wall Street...and we'll share why. Also today we're going to get "hyper-local" with our guest segment and visit with Mike Jones a public defender and candidate for Mayor of the small Iowa community of Windsor Heights. He's taking on an incumbent and details...why. But, first the news:
- Wall Street ticks down and why;
- Another burger place in San Francisco forced to close;
- Fail to tip your Door Dash Driver...could mean cold food;
- Ford reports some good earnings and surprises Wall Street;
- Carvana, Hertz and Tesla;
- Finally some good news from Harley-Davidson;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Is that MBA worth it? We have an answer.
Those stories plus you'll meet Mike Jones who is currently a City Councilman for Windsor Heights, Iowa and Mayor Pro-Tem. So...why is he challenging the incumbent? We asked in this hyper local segment...enjoy. You can hear that conversation here.
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- October 27, 2021