Yet another busy business news day. Welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the business news headlines. Here is what we've got for you today. And remember you can join us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour.
- Financial transactions and the Justice Department;
- The AirBnB headed to Nasdaq...it's a deal;
- The Biden 401(k) tax plan explained;
- Predicting your Burger King order;
- The Chicken Wars just heated up;
- Good beer news is always...good;
- The Wall Street Report;
- More layoffs reported.
Those stories plus a fascinating conversation with Ro Crosbie the founder/president/CEO of Tero International about...confidence. What is confidence? What are the different kinds of confidence and so much more. This is really interesting stuff...for business and your personal life. To listen, click here.
- October 27, 2020