It was a Black Friday early close on Wall Street and we lead off with some concerns about Black Friday in this the Friday Edition of the business news headlines. Today:
- COVID dealing a blow to Black Friday;
- Yet another retail closing to report;
- A prediction about Wall Street and 2021;
- Google is tracking mental health...their own;
- Two car makers hit with millions in fines;
- The Wall Street Report;
- This company is adding 2,800 employees a day.
Those stories PLUS Jeff Pitts the managing editor from Cityview Magazine is in to riff about a host of things from guns to Disney. To listen to that hyper-local bit of of information just click here.
Thanks for listening!
- November 27, 2020