The day before Thanksgiving and a program note: Insight on Business the News Hour will, just like Wall Street, have the day off tomorrow. We wish for you a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. In the news today:
- Once the "Office Darling" Google is getting pushback by employees;
- John Deere is worried about sinking sales;
- Malls, The Cheesecake Factory and Promotions;
- The U.S. economy grew more than expected;
- What happened and why on Wall Street;
- How to retain employees: Be flexible during the holidays.
Those stories plus a look at a piece we did last year on early onset dementia with Yogi Shah, M.D. Why? He is a memory expert and because many of you will be traveling to see family and friends the issue of dementia or memory loss may be something those close to you are worried about. Being armed with the information here may help you.
Thanks for listening!
- November 27, 2019