We saw it coming early this morning as Wall Street Futures indicated the markets were set for a loss. But, in the end, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. Welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Here's what we've got:
- The U.S. population could...actually...shrink;
- What jobs are going unfilled? Just about all of them;
- Not enough servers and that hurts tips;
- China, EV's and what's this about;
- Intel led the markets down and why;
- Microsoft reported earnings;
- Apple reported earnings;
- Alphabet reported earnings and so did Starbucks;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The CDC changes direction on masks.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- July 27, 2021