Welcome back to a new business week! You're just a click away from the business news headlines that we've got for you including:
- Big tech braces for a long, long recovery;
- The 2020 U.S. fiscal cliff;
- Heard about the Deliverator?
- Tech, Earnings & Capital Hill;
- Under Armor got a scare;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Gyms are headed...outside.
Those stories plus for the interview we've got the president of the Iowa State Education Association (ISEA), Mike Beranek as we talk about the issue on the minds of thousands of teachers, students, parents, grandparents and businesses about safely opening up for the 2020 school year. You can hear that conversation...here.
Thanks for listening!
- July 27, 2020