Different day, same story on Wall Street as today the Dow sank by nearly 1,200 points. Meanwhile the president has shared some conflicting blames for the market headed downward. Here's what we have for you today:
- What is it the "Media" or the "Democrats"?
- Facebook made a decision today;
- The link between paid sick leave and coronavirus;
- J.C. Penny missed some sales numbers;
- Door Dash moving toward an IPO;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Loyalty clubs and your buying habits.
Those stories and we're turning the clock back several months for this conversation about Iowa and mental health. My guest is the Executive Director for NAMI-Iowa, Peggy Huppert. And you can hear that conversation here.
Thanks for listening!
- February 27, 2020