Sorry, we're a little late today. Editing took over early in the afternoon. But, hey, glad you're with us. Here is what we've got cooked up for you today:
- Ya know that second stimulus check...
- What the Fed announcement today means for you;
- Protesters brought out a guillotine...no, really;
- Some good car news it would seem;
- Some good retail news? It's about time;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Say it ain't so...the Office Romance...gone?
Those stories plus a rare two-part interview. This time it's Death and Taxes with Bruce Schmiedlin, CPA of Bruce Tax CPA. Here is part one.
Thanks for coming by and follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour!
- August 27, 2020