Welcome back to the Monday Edition of the business news headlines and what a day it was on Wall Street. We'll have details and more. These stories are just a click away:
- The worst day for the Dow since early September;
- Parents are more and more worried about retirement;
- If you get the interview some benefits you might want to ask about;
- Theater owners are getting creative;
- Holiday season shopping...everything, they say, will change;
- The Wall Street Report;
- It's called "Pandemic Fatigue" and it's real.
Those stories plus a new segment about entrepreneurs who are launching their startup during the pandemic. You'll meet Alec Davis who, along with his brother Evan and friend Sam Hoyle, recently launched DoughCo Pizza. It's a hyper local story...but we think really cool. Click here to listen.
Thanks for coming by!
- October 26, 2020