It was another positive day on Wall Street fueled, in part, by retail numbers. Welcome to the Tuesday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Today:
- Gender Neutral Dolls...it's a thing...sort of;
- Amazon is getting major pushback;
- China and surveillance and American companies;
- Travel going to be dicy this holiday;
- Super Bowl advertising revenue...a big number.
Also today an in-depth conversation with Dr. Corinne Peak-Asa from the University of Iowa about on-farm injuries as a workforce issue. It seems they may be under-reported, there are treatment questions, payment issues and public policy concerns. You can hear that conversation here.
Thanks for listening!
- November 26, 2019