For weeks we’ve been told we’re headed for a recession and the Fed acted too late in tackling inflation. But…now? We've got a new story. It’s the business news headlines for Thursday the 26th day of May, thanks for being with us. Here's what we've got:
- Recession? Not so fast...
- This major burger chain could get a new owner;
- Yet another scarce item at the grocery store;
- Oh, and what is behind that shortage;
- Living Large - CEO pay vs. worker pay;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Bye-Bye office...forever.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- May 26, 2022