It's the business news headlines for Tuesday the 26th of March...thanks, everybody, for being with us again today. Inside you'll hear about;
- Investors still eyeing the global economy;
- New car sales slump and it's not design issues;
- More retail store closings;
- Walmart seems to be winning at the curb and gaining new customers;
- Ya know that iPhone update? Better get to it;
- Housing numbers are hurting;
- What happened and why on Wall Street.
Also today you are in for a major treat. His name is Mike Curtin and he's the CEO of something called the D.C. Central Kitchen a program that has served the Washington D.C. area for thirty years. But...it's not about just feeding people...that seems to be secondary. This is about delivering hope and purpose and a way out of poverty. Plan on listening to the end...it's a great story. To hear that story, click here.
Thanks for listening!
- March 26, 2019