What a difference a day makes. The rising cases of COVID19 put the markets in a tail spin. That story and more are what we've got for you this Friday afternoon:
- Wall Street gets real with worry;
- States that were "opening up" may not be;
- Remington Arms and the irony of a sale;
- Masks, Starbucks and "Karen";
- Facebook loses a big advertiser;
- The Wall Street Report
- Working Remote? Some cities will pay you to move there.
Those stories PLUS you'll get to welcome Jeff Pitts from Cityview back to our microphones. He's got a new list of Stuff to DO in the Des Moines Metro. To check that out...just click here.
Thanks for listening!
- June 26, 2020