Thursday Jan 26, 2023
The Business News Headlines 26 January 2023
Welcome to the Thursday Edition of the Business News Headlines. Glad you are able to join us again today. Inside we've got stories about the economy, workforce and more. Give us under twelve minutes and you are up to speed on some of the big business stories of the day. Also, remember that you can hook up with us all day on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour and on Instagram. Here's what we've got for you today:
- New GDP data is a sigh of relief;
- President Biden weighs in on the numbers;
- More bad news from Bed, Bath & Beyond;
- Greed? Ask Chevron;
- How big can Sam's Club get?
- Meanwhile Amazon is shrinking a bit;
- LEGO is moving its North American HQ;
- Durable Goods jumped up by 5.6% but...there is a but;
- The Wall Street Report;
- High earning men and women are...working less.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.