We thought, at the opening bell on Wall Street that we'd report the results of a rally. But, that was not to be. Fed Chair Jerome Powell said some hawkish things about interest rates and that drove the markets lower on the day. Let's kick off with that report:
- Is a rate hike of .25% too much?
- Now you can worry about counterfeit stamps;
- Heating bills are heating up and why;
- Some strange things coming to McDonald's;
- More oil coming out of reserves;
- Still workers not ready to head back to the office;
- N-95 face masks are getting to retailers but;
- The Wall Street Report;
- Podcasting is hot and so is the revenue...ask Amazon.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- January 26, 2022