Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines...whew...what a week. You're just a click away from some of the biggest business news stories of the day all delivered in under ten minutes. And, remember, follow us on Twitter @IOB_NewsHour all day long. Here's what we've got for you:
- The Blue Chips sink again today and why;
- More small businesses are closing;
- Meanwhile, personal income is...up;
- Oil prices stalled out today but up a bunch in February;
- Consumers and the Costco move to $16 an hour;
- Some payment system problems today;
- The Wall Street Report
- And, an island is for sale...and it's stunning.
Those stories PLUS Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine and I get Hyper-Local with Stuff to do in the Greater Des Moines Metro this weekend into next week. Hey, it's Friday. To listen to all of that, just click here!
Thanks for listening!
- February 26, 2021