It may have been a different day but Wall Street had much the same result. After a promising open stock fell in afternoon trade. It's the business news headlines for Wednesday thanks for being with us. Today:
- The president blames the media for the stock drop;
- Airlines are slashing costs;
- The government is giving cash to Hong Kong residents;
- New technology for landlords that renters may fear;
- Ford says trouble is brewing but they can handle it;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The consumer trend of buying second-hand clothing.
Those stories plus a revisit to a housing story we had six months ago. The challenge is getting people to understand what the Neighborhood Finance Corporation does when it comes to helping many first time home-buyers. Meet Stephanie Preusch the Executive Director of this non-profit organization that not only provides low cost lending but also the extra cash to fix up the house. And...best of all the dollars used to repair the home is part of a forgivable loan. Listen here!
Thanks for coming by!
- February 26, 2020