Back from the holiday and the stock market continued its winning ways today. That is part of what we've got to share with you. In other business news:
- Consumers spent loads this holiday season;
- Yet another reason to part with some of your cash;
- Workers in half of U.S. states to get a raise;
- Shoppers tell Target to ditch the plastic;
- The Santa Session is happening on Wall Street;
- Got sloppy co-workers? A researcher says there are two reasons for that.
Those stories plus a two part interview with Admiral Mike Franken who is running to represent the Democrats in the November 2020 election and become the new junior U.S. Senator from Iowa. Here is Part One of that conversation.
And, here is part two of my interview with Mike Franken.
Thanks for coming by!
- December 26, 2019