Wednesday Dec 26, 2018
The Business News Headlines 26 December 2018
OK, OK...we took yesterday off, sort of. It's the business news headlines from today and today we've got some great stories lined up for this Boxing Day:
- The Dow has it's best single day...ever;
- Amazon also had its best holiday season...ever;
- Consumer spending up big time;
- The GAP set to close its huge NYC store. Guess what the rent is per square foot;
- Report the U.S. and China will hold trade talks next month;
- Dollar Stores continue to surge across the United States...why?
- Interest rates and the national debt. Some chiling numbers;
- The Wall Street Report and it is...well...amazing.
Those stories plus we go Out to Lunch with Jonnnie Wright from the Buyosphere and Buyosphere University. We're talking first about three questions, the same three questions each of our guests get asked: Book, Movie and Job..we call it Quick Bites. To listen in to our three questions click here.
Then we launch into a wide ranging conversation about business, consumers, marketing and so much more. Promise you will learn a great deal from this business lunch at Gilroy's Kitchen - Pub - Patio in West Des Moines, Iowa. To listen to us talk business over lunch click here.
Thanks for listening!
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.