Welcome to the Friday Edition of the Business News Headlines and we've got a bunch on tap for you today. Let's get started:
- An ugly milestone yet the markets roar;
- September is rough for Wall Street, what about October;
- Gold drops;
- A new LinkedIn feature but...be careful;
- Best & Worst cities for Minimum Wage Workers;
- The Wall Street Report;
- The slow down in the labor market is...real.
Those stories PLUS the plight of hospitals, especially rural hospitals. You'll hear from Kevin Kincaid the CEO of the Knoxville, Iowa Hospital and Clinic about what facilities across the country are hoping congress gets right. To listen, click here.
Then we'll lighten the mood with Jeff Pitts from Cityview Magazine and feature "Stuff to DO" in the Greater Des Moines Metro. Hey, it's Friday and you deserve it! To listen click here.
Thanks for coming by!
- September 25, 2020