The president has pardoned Michael Flynn who plead guilty to lying to the FBI but that story didn't make the business news. Here, however, is what we've got for you today:
- Bingo Cards, 2020 and Delivery Vans;
- Staying safe? No not the virus but...hackers;
- Slack and Salesforce news;
- Credit and young people an interesting story;
- Door Dash to pay up $2.5 million;
- A crockpot story...no, not "crackpot";
- The Wall Street Report;
- Buy Now - Pay Later, it's a thing.
Those stories plus you'll hear from yet another person who has launched a business during the pandemic. This time it's personal mentor and life coach Matt Kiernan and how he helps men better understand the stress they face daily and how to adjust. You can listen to that conversation here.
- November 25, 2020