The end of another work week for many of you and we've got lots of amazing stories for you today. And, make sure you click ahead for the conversation with Kylie Gottschalk a new hire at Tero International. We call this segment "Bust to Trust" and it touches on the importance of being tuned in when doing a job interview. Here's what we've got for the news:
- A wild day on Wall Street and why;
- High gas prices...the fault of President Biden?
- A restaurant owner says high gas prices are good because...
- They can cut wages for their employees.
- Fast food and "forever chemicals" in packaging;
- GM is shutting down an assembly line in Indiana;
- The MSRP on vehicles used to be the starting point...
- Not any more as vehicles become more pricy and why.
- The Wall Street Report;
- The Oscars air on Sunday...will anybody watch?
Those stories plus a conversation that is important for recruiters to hear. Kylie Gottschalk was fired from her remote job with no warning after working for just a couple of months. It was devastating for this professional educator. But then during an interview she got a major surprise. We call this segment, "Bust to Trust" and you can hear that by clicking here.
Thanks for listening!
The award winning Insight on Business the News Hour with Michael Libbie is the only weekday business news podcast in the Midwest. The national, regional and some local business news along with long-form business interviews can be heard Monday - Friday. You can subscribe on PlayerFM, Podbean, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher or TuneIn Radio. And you can catch The Business News Hour Week in Review each Sunday Noon on News/Talk 1540 KXEL. The Business News Hour is a production of Insight Advertising, Marketing & Communications. You can follow us on Twitter @IoB_NewsHour.
- March 25, 2022